Isnin, 7 September 2009

i feel like to start blogging...


Yes, I have a dip in IT, yet I don't know blogging. Tsk tsk tsk. Shame on me. But I'm picking on it. Especially recently I have many thoughts in my minds (I even started structuring the sentences in my head!) and since I'm working at my new place, I guess I'll try blogging! :D
Now. Why am I posting in English? Not that I'm superb in it, nor that I talk often in it. But to 'seimbangkan' ehe. If I were to write in bahasa, I had to choose whether it'll be in Penang slang or the Kay-Ell~ slang. LOL! If I wrote in slang penang, nanti ada stengah org yg tak paham pulak. Or if I wrote in slang kay-ell, some say lupe daratan la pulak kan~ ehe. So, allow me to write in rojak-English + Bahasa la senang (^^)Till then, toodle-oo :D


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan